Types of data being processed
When you use our Electronic Services, details of your usage may be automatically registered by our backend systems (such as your IP address, browser, http-header user agent, device-specific information the content you accessed, including time and date of access, usage and user interaction, and the redirecting website from which you came to our Electronic Services). We also process personal data such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, gender and other data transmitted to us if you register for the usage of our Electronic Services or if you complete a registration form or comment field for a newsletter, product demos, etc..
Legal grounds and purpose of data processing
- We process the data based on the following legal grounds:
- For the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- For compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests.
We process the data for the following purposes:
- To comply with bank’s own internal guidelines;
- To check the identity and suitability of clients for certain products and services;
- To ensure the security and operation of our IT environment;
- To use it for marketing and advertising measures (e.g. newsletters via e-mail, online advertising);
- To analyse and monitor the usage, user behaviour and navigation while using the Electronic Services;
- To facilitate client administration.