Investment Dealer / Broker Companies
Mauritius is one of the best places to save on costs for Brokerage Houses and at the same time enjoy the array of service providers in the country
The Securities Act 2005 and rules & regulations made under it allow for Investment Dealer Companies to be set up and licensed in Mauritius. These are particularly beneficial for Brokerage Houses operating worldwide. Mauritius has the advantage of having a modern and flexible securities law, it issues clear Investment Dealer licences within a reasonable time, requires reasonable minimum capital requirement, charges reasonable licence fees and has a low tax rate. Mauritius is one of the best places to save on costs for Brokerage Houses and at the same time enjoy the array of service providers in the country.
Full Service Dealer with or without Underwriting
- act as an intermediary in the execution of securities transactions for clients;
- trade in securities as principal with the intention of reselling these securities to the public
- underwrite or distribute securities on behalf of an issuer or a holder of securities (if this option is chosen);
- give investment advice which is ancillary to the normal course of his business activities;
- manage portfolios of clients.
Authorised to execute orders for clients without giving advice.
Authorised to execute orders for clients, to manage portfolios of clients and to give advice on securities transactions to clients.
Investment Dealer (Commodity Derivatives Segment)
Authorised to act as broker in Commodity Derivatives only.
Investment Dealer (Currency Derivatives Segment)
Authorised to act as broker in Currency Derivatives only.
Financial Statements Filing
All categories are required to file audited financial statements within 6 months of financial year end.