We at Capital Horizons have a culture of openness, trust and integrity in all our business practices
CHL is committed to protecting itself and its employees, from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, whether made knowingly or unknowingly. CHL shall address such issues proactively, which enables CHL to comply with the statutory and regulatory requirements under the laws of the Republic of Mauritius.
Our Code of Good Conduct and Best Practice applies to the team as a whole from directors, officers, employees, contractors, consultants to all other staff at CHL.
Corporate Values of CHL
“It is our Mission to bring Value to our Clients by providing Superior Service, Quality & Commitment through our Employees by creating an atmosphere of Optimism, Teamwork, Mutual Trust & Respect resulting in profitable Growth for both Client and us.”
All employees of the Company, regardless of their hierarchy, are expected to perform their jobs and conduct business on its behalf in an ethical manner and in compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to its businesses.
All officers must ensure that business is conducted with the highest standards of ethics and integrity and that they are honest and fair when dealing with customers, suppliers, vendors, business partners, associates and competitors, in particular those who form part of senior management and/or occupy managerial positions should set the example.
This Code provides a general statement of the Company’s expectations regarding the ethical standards that its employees, officers and directors should adhere to when performing the duties, responsibilities or obligations of their job or position within the Company or acting on its behalf. All such persons are expected to comply with the standards set forth in this Code.
CHL has also established additional policies that reinforce the standards set forth in this Code and provide specific guidance for its employees and officers to help them comply with various laws and regulations that apply to the management company.
Executive Commitment to Ethics:
- The Board of Directors of CHL elevates honesty, integrity and adherence to ethical values high on the agenda.
- In line with above, the Board of CHL ensures that:
- Recruitment and promotion follow procedures which are both transparent, fair and based on merit.
- No discrimination based upon race, religion, caste, gender, age, national origin or legally protected status.
- It adopts an open door policy and welcomes suggestions and concerns from employees.
- They disclose any potential conflicts of interest with regard to their position within CHL and record the potential conflict in the Register of Conflict of Interest.
Employee Commitment to Ethics:
- Employees of CHL treat all stakeholders fairly, have mutual respect, promote a team environment and avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices.
- Employees have to disclose any conflicts of interest regarding their position within CHL and record the potential conflict in the Register of Conflict of Interest.
- Employees assist CHL in increasing customer satisfaction through providing quality service and timely response to queries and by strictly adhering to CHL’s Mission Statement.
All employees, officers and directors are required to maintain the confidentiality of information entrusted to them by the Company, its customers, suppliers, vendors or other business partners, except when disclosure of such information is authorized by the Company or legally required by a court of law.